Axioskop-2 Zeiss Microscope
Right microscope equipped for light-light observation, black background, phase contrast, differential interference contrast, epifluorescence. Axioskop 2 makes it possible to make observations at the cellular and cellular level, preliminary or not, to the analysis at the cellular level with a confocal microscope.
- HAL 100 halogen lamp for observation in clear light and HBO 100 with mercury vapor lamp HBO 103 W / 2 for fluorescence application.
- 1.25x, 2.5x, 10x, 20x, 40x (air) and 63x (oil immersion objective) lenses.
- Filters: The microscope is equipped for fluorescence in reflected light (epifluorescence). The filtered excitation beam is reflected by a dichroic mirror and then focused on the preparation by the objective. The preparation absorbs the short wave rays and emits fluorescent radiation which is in turn captured by the lens and transmitted by the dichroic mirror. They then pass through a stop filter which only allows the long wave rays then transmitted to the observer.
Green emission (FITC, Alexa 488 …): EX 470/40 nm, EM 525/50 nm
Emission red (rhodamine, Alexa 555 …): EX 546/12 nm, EM 575-640 nm
Blue emission (DAPI, Hoechst …): EX 365 nm, EM 445-50 nm
- Acquisition: Zeiss Axiocam MRc camera (color), Zeiss AxioVision 3.0 software.
Histology, immunohistochemistry, immunohistofluorescence.
Axio Imager microscope with motor control
Right microscope equipped for observation in clear light and epifluorescence.
- HAL 100 halogen lamp (clear light) and HBO 100 luminaire (fluorescence).
- 2,5x, 10x, 20x, 40x (air) and 100x (oil immersion objective) lenses.
- Filters : Blue (DAPI, Hoechst…) : EX 365 nm, EM 445-50 nm ; Cyan : EX 435/20nm, EM 480/30nm ; Green (FITC, Alexa 488…) : EX 470/40 nm, EM 525/50 nm ; Red (rhodamine, Alexa 555…) : EX 546/12 nm, EM 575-640 nm ; Far-Red : EX 645nm, EM 665nm”
- Acquisition: caméra Tucson FL-20BW NB refroidie, logiciel d’acquisition MicroManager
Histology, immunohistochemistry, immunohistofluorescence, multiple images, mosaics, image overlays, two-dimensional reconstitution, stereology.
The macroscope is a specialized photomicroscope, suitable for photography in reflected light. It avoids the photographic aberrations associated with stereomicroscopes whose external appearance is close.
- Halogen lamp HBO 103 W / 2
- Objective Apozoom 1: 6 x5.8 to x30
- Filters: red (Cy3 …): EX 550 nm, EM 570 nm; green (Alexa 488 …): EX 488 nm, EM 520 nm.
- Acquisition: Leica DFC camera, software FW4000 V1.2.1.
Shooting of macroscopic objects (whole brains, large sections, etc …).
Contact and rules of use
Technical Manager: Anne-Marie Haeberlé, IE CNRS
03 88 45 66 37
The AXIOSKOP 2, AXIOIMAGER M2 and MACROSCOPE Microscopes devices constitute a Photonic Microscopy technical platform open to the statutory and non-statutory members of the INCI. Their maintenance is funded by the INCI. Their access is subject to prior reservation on the website of the Institute. Access is not permitted on public holidays and outside the opening hours of the Institute. First-time use requires a personal authorization after verification of the user’s capabilities and training in use. No training in the use can be provided for this purpose by other than the responsible staff without consultation.
Any use must be recorded (date, duration and name of the user) on the notebook associated with each microscope. The settings of the microscope (filters, diaphragms, lenses, stage) and the software used must be reset to the standard positions after each use. Also, the protective cover must be replaced on the microscope after extinction. No files can remain saved on the microscope driver more than a week. No personal object, histological slide, document, products, waste … should be left behind. Any “abandoned” or “forgotten” files or materials will be destroyed after the prescribed period.
Anyone who contravenes these simple provisions will be denied access to the microscopes.